Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Elvis Story Gets Stranger

CROSSPOSTED FROM IMAGESPACE--ARTS AND WEB 2.0

I followed the link from the next to last comment and discovered an even stranger circumstance than the long line of comments on the old Imagespace blog. It turns out that this guy/gal is posting comments about Stojko all over the Web and then emailing the writer of Strange Gods B4 Me links to these comments. This has gone as far as this wierd Internet stalker claiming that they "know" this individual is actually Elvis himself.

The Internet is full of really strange people--but this story is just bizarre. As an open invitation to strangegodsb4me, I believe I can dig up the cities that accessed Imagespace on the days the Elvis-hater Web Site. Just let me know if you want me to make the effort--who knows, it might give you a clue.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?