Thursday, February 01, 2007

Qumana

Qumana is a online/offline blogging tool that allows you to post to multiple blogs in one fell swoop. Given that I've been spending quite a bit of time since switching to Drupal crossposting to my old blogging site, http://imagespace.blogspot.com, I thought I would try this tool out. Add to that, that it is common for me to write when I have no Internet access. Rather than compose in Word and then cut and paste, this may end up being a better way for me to blog.


It includes a text editor, that looks an awful lot like TinyMCE. It supports a ton of different blogging environments as well.


This looks to me to be a terrific tool for Non Profits that engage in blogging.


Qumana is available for Macs and PCs and is free.


Powered by Qumana


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?