Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Apple Bloggers

CROSSPOSTED FROM IMAGESPACE--ARTS AND WEB 2.0

I popped into my Gmail account today to find that I had been invited to join a group called Apple-computer-bloggers.com. Presumably I was invited because I do have a fair bit of content related to the Apple, Macs, and iPods. Often this content is related to the Arts non-profit community, sometimes not.

Going to the site, it looks to be a news aggregator. It solicits content creators to insert RSS feeds into their site and aggregates that content into a single digestable source. If they can get enough Apple writers, it could become an interesting resource. I'll quietly continue my writing, allow it to be aggregated, and once again see how it impacts traffic or not.

Hopefully my focus on non-profit tech won't cause them to lift an eyebrow because technically I'm not really an Apple blogger. Still, this is a good use of Web 2.0 and I can see how non-profits could use such a tool

Thanks for the invite guys!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?