Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Revver 1.1 Released

THIS IS CROSSPOSTED FROM IMAGESPACE--ARTS AND WEB 2.0



What Revver Did Pt 2

Revver released a new version of its web system today. There are elements that I really like in it. It now has a dashboard for every video making it easy to get links, lift embed code, or use a combination of social networking links.

The look is a bit cleaner than the previous version, they have released a new logo, and the upload page is a bit easier to use (though I really liked the desktop upload tool in the beta).

Currently it looks like the accounting features are a little fritzy, but I'm sure that that will be cleared up soon.

Not only did they release a new version of the site, but they also paid me! To celebrate, I uploaded four new videos from Vancouver.

Thanks Revver!



What Revver Did Pt 2

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?