Friday, November 24, 2006

Yucca Flower

THIS IS CROSS POSTED FROM IMAGESPACE--ARTS AND WEB 2.0

DSC04946.JPG

I took this shot of a dried yucca flower yesterday when hiking around my brother-in-law's house. He lives beside some rough park space with a fabulous view of Pikes Peak when you hike to the top of a hill. I created a photo set on Flickr with quite a few shots of the landscape.

There were hundreds of yuccas in this field. My brother-in-law tells me that when they flower, the whole field is turned white. I'd love to see it.

The shot above is licensed under an attribution, non-commercial, creative commons arrangement. If you want to use it, please feel free as long as it isn't for commercial purposes--attribute it to me, and let me know that you've done it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?