Thursday, November 16, 2006

Vancouver Training Redux

The last three days have been a remarkable experience. I have very little Drupal experience, but enough to know that the tool is pretty amazing.

Over the last three days I have:

1) Done a, from scratch, Drupal install on my laptop.
2) Learned the basic "Core" functions for Drupal.
3) Learned loading a new module (to increase Drupal functionality)
4) Learned how to load new "themes"
5) Started building a new theme from scratch--perhaps something will come out of it to spice this look and feel up.

I ended up working in CSS--something I haven't looked at in 8 years.

I've created a Flickr group for housing pictures related to this Drupal training. If you're interested, take a gander.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?