Thursday, November 02, 2006

Drupal Modules -- First Installation Success

This evening I have continued working through my research on operating a Drupal site. I added a link called "service links" to the Dogstar site.

This module has set up links to the major social networking sites. It involved a download, decompressing a tar zip file, loading the contents into the right directory in Drupal.

We're moving beyond the average user's ability to mess around with this software. However, the ability to stretch the software farther and farther is pretty amazing.

I am seeing more and more ways that this will be able to be applied to arts organizations. The question is, will the non-profit and public agency land be willing to embrace this direction.

We edge closer to my leaving Blogger...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?