Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"Don't Feed the Dolphins"

CROSS POSTED FROM Dogstar--Arts and Web 2.0

I was driving to pick up my daughter from daycare today doing what I always do--listening to NPR. Most of the new was pretty depressing.

There was an article on the detainees at Guantanamo Bay--tapes have been released via the freedom of information act. Very depressing stuff.

There was, however, one little gem. Tom Waits has released a THREE CD album called "Orphans". Apparently it has old songs, new songs, and covers. The interview was wonderful with Tom. His usual strange quips like "Don't the dolphins" popped out here and there. It had me pretty much enthralled.

You can listen to the interview with Robert Siegel on the NPR article post.

I'm looking forward to buying the album.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?