Monday, October 09, 2006

Responses to the UAL959 Post

I am a pretty regular participant at the AVS Forum due to my interest (and mild fanaticism) of the ReplayTV hardware platform. I joined the board in 2001 shortly before I recieved my first ReplayTV--a hand-me-down from my brother Alec. It propelled me into a spiral of positive addiction.

While I have never met any of the folks I interact with over at the forum, there are a few I think of as friends and many who I think of as casual acquaintances. I thought I would post a link to the UAL post. The resulting conversation was varied and pretty interesting. The thoughts ranged from the fairly positive to some pretty heavy indignation.

The thread is worth a glance at. The conversation is lively and I think everyone poses good thoughts.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?