Friday, September 15, 2006

Revver and the Click Incident

I never did find out what Revver thinks I did. In order to be privy to what I apparently did, I have to file a formal dispute. The language in the formal dispute is terrifying. To me, it wasn't worth the $70 I had in my account. I have closed my Revver account and have opened another one with the blessing of the Revver staff. We'll see what happens this time.

I was, and am floored by the fact that they don't disclose what you have allegedly done.

If someone were to go to one of your videos--say at the library--and click on it 50 times, your account would be flagged by Revver as being a partner in fraud. At this point they suspend your account freezing funds that your content has earned. And they won't tell you why.

I like Revver so much that I'm going to give it another try. But I am a little wary now about how they conduct this part of the business.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?