Thursday, August 17, 2006

Airport Security

As advised, I arrived at DIA today two and half hours early--they actually are recommending 3 hours, but that seemed ridiculous. I was through check-in in about 8 minutes including checking a bag. Then security took me another 8 minutes. I was in the Premiere Executive lines, which speeds things up significantly, but even looking at the regular lines it seems like things are pretty much back to normal.

One thing that isn't normal is my checking a bag. I never check bags, but the fact they would take my shave cream and toothpaste away from me convinced me to check luggage.

Long term, I may start to simply buy what I need on the other end, but in cases where I'm in a bit of a hurry, that just seems crazy.

In any case, two and a half hours early was way too early. I will have sat at the airport for 1 hour 45 minutes when I could have been at home.

C'est La Vie.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?