Saturday, July 22, 2006

Verona Swing Set from Toy "R" Us


It was my daughter's birthday two weeks ago. One of her gifts was a swing set. I picked up a Verona swingset from Toys "R" Us. Last week I put it together. This weekend I anchored it.

2 thumbs up for the ease of assembly. My only complaint is that things that were not supposed to be assembled were (necessitating my disassembling them) and things that were supposed to be assembled weren't. The packaging was sealed and all the parts were in the original plastic, so I'm fairly sure it wasn't a return.

Those in-ground anchors, I'm not convinced by them. If, while watching Miss A swing, I see to much movement of the set, the legs are getting put into concrete.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?