Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Bluetooth Dongle

To go along with the BlueVoice headset that I bought, I've bought a dongle to use with my cell phone. As mentioned earlier, I have been using the headset for Skype on my laptop and that's worked really very well. I bought a BlueTrek BT07 dongle because it supports both the Treo 600 and the BlueVoice headset. While it is pretty easy to pair the headset to the dongle, the jack at the bottom doesn't quite seat the firmly which isn't so good if you're carrying your phone around in your pocket. My only other complaint is that it appears that you have to answer the phone first and then press a button on the headset to get it to connect to the dongle. I'm sure as I play around with the two of them, I'll find better ways of handling both.


BlueVoice Headset


BT07 Dongle

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?