Sunday, February 13, 2005

Noise Cancelling Earphones

I've been travelling a lot in my job. I work for the Western States Arts Federation WESTAF as the Senior Director of Technology. We've been developing some pretty interesting new Web based software, the latest for street Art Fairs. This has had me on a fair number of airplanes.

I am on a quest for reasonably priced noise canceling headphones.

For the trip to Belgium my wife and I took recently, we bought Aiwa Noise Cancelling Headphones HP-CN6 for $50.00.



A deal if they worked well. While they did a great job of canceling noise, within two hours they made your ears hurt. Very uncomfortable.

Today I bought Sony MDR-NC11 and they are extraordinarily comfortable. We'll see how well they work with tons of airplane noise.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?