Friday, February 25, 2005

American Craft Council

I’ve just returned from Baltimore where a collegue and I were doing artist workshops on how to use ZAPPlication ™. There were about 1000 artists there and we talked with probably 175 of them. There was one gentleman during the first of four presentations who had some rather nice things to say about the ZAPPlication ™ system. Its always pleasant when people have good things to say about your work. Its not always the case.

Today my collegue and I walked the show to get a sense of the work and community who take part in this show. The work was of very high caliber and the artists very professional. I wasn’t surprised to see the gentleman from the first night in his booth, but much to my delight he is an artist that my wife and I are familiar with. His name is Ralph Prata and we own one of his pieces. He is from NY, we bought the piece in CO, and I met him in MD on this trip.

It always amazes me at how small the world really is and I’m just tickled.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?